...a place to share my fiber projects, even the ones I actually finish.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Something's Happening Here!

I've been dragging all of my old work clothes out and trying to figure out how to make them into a funky 60-something resort/retirement wardrobe. This is my first clue that the season is a changing. Of course, it is still 109F during the day but the nights are a bit cooler and it stays cooler longer in the morning.

I've been knitting and knitting the red boucle scarf. What pretty yarn it is. Will post a photo soon. It is for the Route 66 Collection and a few other scarves are already done. I think it will also look smashing in the Foxxy Collection. More on that later!

There are two great stores here in our little desert village on the Colorado River - a quilt store and a bead store. I'm anxious for it to really cool down so I can start taking classes again. Nothing much happens here until October.

Hurry, hurry October.

No comments: