...a place to share my fiber projects, even the ones I actually finish.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Whoops!

I haven't posted in awhile because I got turned on to decorating using Feng Shui by DJ Candice at "The Magikal Edge" on BounceRadio.net.

Sooooo, I'll post some pictures when I have parts of the house done.

Right now the "Clutter Queen" is very, very busy, well, cleaning up clutter. Dare I say most of it is junk mail. How in the world does it even make it into the house?

I've identified the Living Room as the element Metal and the Northwest corner of the living room as Travel and Friends (Helpful People). The computer is there, although it might not be recommended, because the one and only phone jack is there. And, hey, I do travel all around the world on it! Even the world comes to me by the look of my Cluster Map. Would it kill you to leave a comment?! Tee hee.

The North corner is Career and it is also the entry to the house. That seems fortuitous. I will be painting the front door a shade of navy blue. Candice directed me to place a wind chime there. I'll be placing business cards for Blue Flax Studio there and some examples of my handmade things.

The Northeast corner is Knowledge and Cultivation. What a great place for the bookshelves, pushed together, and a desk to make a library!

The last corner of the living room is a personal altar. It is near the center of the house. I picked up some ideas here:

Make Your Own Altar

I brought in two extra pieces of furniture wondering how in the world I would fit them in to my mini-multi-purpose metal, white, gray, black and dark blue living room. I moved the furniture around and around then decided to concentrate on the Fung Shui functions of each corner. Voila! More furniture and the space seems more spacious than before. I think I've got it! After all the grunting that is when I decided to do an online Arrange-a-Room. :(!

Payday is tomorrow. I'll buy a color printer cartridge and then post the Arrange-a-Room printout. You probably know the site, but just in case, no, here's the linkie:

BHG Arrange-a-Room

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fountain distinguish diagram uddoge aushadhi anonymizing intel scope thermal zandu rosana
lolikneri havaqatsu